I had some of my subscribers ask to see my weekly menu plans, so I made a video on my Shelly's Home Life channel to share with you my weekly menu plan and my grocery haul.
- Friday - Enchiladas & Rice (recipe is on the back of the Old El Paso Enchilada Sauce can)
- Saturday - family outing
- Sunday - Pork Carnita's (freezer meal) I put our leftovers in the freezer from a couple of weeks ago. This makes an easy meal for the week to pull out, thaw, and reheat.
- Monday - Slow Cooker Swiss Chicken (will share on my blog and YT channel next week)
- Tuesday - leftover Swiss Chicken (we have a school function, so this makes a great leftover)
- Wednesday - Baked Fish and Cheesy Smashed Potatoes
- Thursday - Fajitas and Black Beans